$39.99 – $69.99
Exam Code: HPE0-V27
Exam Name: HPE Edge-to-Cloud Solutions
Exam Q&As: 78 Q&As
Last update: February 20, 2024
Are you looking for a way to advance your career as an IT professional and demonstrate your expertise in designing and implementing Edge-to-Cloud solutions? If so, you might want to consider taking the HPE Edge-to-Cloud Solutions HPE0-V27 exam and earning the Hybrid Cloud certification.
The HPE0-V27 exam is a 90-minute, web-based, proctored exam that consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. The exam assesses your ability to translate business and technical requirements into a complete HPE solution design, using cloud services, storage, compute, networking, and more, considering all available consumption models and hosting locations.
The exam covers the following topics:
– Edge-to-Cloud architecture and design: You need to be able to describe, differentiate, and apply industry-standard infrastructure, cloud architectures, and technologies, such as hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, edge computing, containers, microservices, serverless, etc.
– Edge-to-Cloud migration: You need to be able to identify and evaluate customer’s current state and desired state, and design a migration strategy and plan that minimizes disruption and maximizes value.
– Edge-to-Cloud security and compliance: You need to be able to identify and address security and compliance risks and requirements for Edge-to-Cloud solutions, such as data protection, encryption, identity and access management, network security, etc.
– Edge-to-Cloud management and monitoring: You need to be able to design and implement a management and monitoring solution for Edge-to-Cloud environments that enables visibility, control, automation, optimization, and governance.
– Edge-to-Cloud service delivery: You need to be able to recommend and position HPE offerings (solutions, products, and services) for customer use cases that align with their business outcomes and consumption preferences.
Passing the HPE0-V27 exam will earn you the HPE ASE – Edge-to-Cloud Architect V1 certification. This certification validates your skills and knowledge as a presales architect who can design and deliver innovative Edge-to-Cloud solutions that meet customer needs.
By earning this certification, you will be able to:
– Enhance your credibility and marketability as an IT professional
– Gain recognition from your peers and employers as an expert in Edge-to-Cloud solutions
– Increase your confidence and competence in designing and implementing Edge-to-Cloud solutions
– Access exclusive benefits from HPE, such as training discounts, invitations to events, access to online communities, etc.
To prepare for the HPE0-V27 exam, you should have at least two years of experience in designing and implementing Edge-to-Cloud solutions using HPE products and services. You should also have a solid understanding of industry-standard infrastructure, cloud architectures, and technologies.
In addition to your hands-on experience, you can also use the following resources to help you prepare for the exam:
– The official certification study guide: This is a comprehensive book that covers all the topics of the exam in detail. It also includes practice questions, case studies, review questions, glossary terms, etc. You can purchase the hardcover or eBook version from HPE Press.
– The online training courses: These are self-paced courses that provide interactive learning modules on various topics of the exam. You can access them from HPE Digital Learner.
– The practice test: Dumpsinfo HP Certification HPE0-V27 exam dumps questions simulate the real exam environment. You can take it online from Pearson VUE.
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.